About Me

My photo
After we've completed a house, it's amazing how many people say "Isn't it great how it all came together!"... as if by accident. This is a very small look into how it all "comes together".

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hi everyone! You would not believe how much trouble I am having with technology at the moment! Our phone line was dead for 2 months and my Internet has been down since the end of December! I know!!! You can imagine how frustrating it is for me. I have much to show & tell. More photos from our travels and the House and pics from a project I am working on. So please be patient. Thank you to my new followers. Talk Soon! J xx

10 comments:

  1. Great to see you, Jodie! I've been wondering where you had gotten to!!!!

    Looking forward to seeing what you've done with the house since you've been home from your trip, as well as all the other exciting tid bits you have to share.

    M
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks M & B!
    I've been missing you! I'm going to have to have a week off work just to go through the last few months of your blogs plus get mine up to speed!
    Big pond better get here fast! I'm losing patience!
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    What bedside tables will you teaming with those new bedheads?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something in a lime wash timber. I am looking for some at the moment so will let you know if I see any you would like. I'm loving. Natural colours like linen and stone colours, as well as soft grey (still) and lime washed oak. The bedside tables should be quite simple. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the 'reply' tab new? If I press that does a message go to you? Nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie :)

      Can't wait to see what you get :)

      B

      Delete
    2. Yes, the reply tab is new :)

      Unfortunately it doesn't alert the original poster though. Still pretty good :)

      B

      Delete
  6. I tagged you. http://www.becado.blogspot.com/2012/03/game-of-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the photos Jodie! Hope you are having a great week, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...