About Me

My photo
After we've completed a house, it's amazing how many people say "Isn't it great how it all came together!"... as if by accident. This is a very small look into how it all "comes together".

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stay with me

Hello :)
I apologise for not keeping you up to date. I have been so unbelievably busy that I haven't had time to post. The school year finishes tomorrow, so I promise I will add all of the new pics very soon. Thanks for being patient.

1. We have a lid!! Our roof went on between the downpours.
2. We were thieved! They cut our electrical wires (apparently to get money for the copper?)
3. I'm exhausted.

2 comments:

  1. The trials that come with building.....luckily when its all said and done. All of these tricky times fade away.
    Can't wait to see the updates....xK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks K.
    We find ourselves doing driveways on rainy weekends just to check for poachers! Lock up can't come too soon!
    Just saw your recent posts on Elements and .... WOW! Some fantastic ideas! I've decided I need to start giving more thought to greenery!
    J x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...