About Me

My photo
After we've completed a house, it's amazing how many people say "Isn't it great how it all came together!"... as if by accident. This is a very small look into how it all "comes together".

Thursday, November 18, 2010

another rainy day

OK the rain is really starting to get my goat!
Progress can still be made on my behalf with our house and client houses.  A. found a very sexy bath-tub which I won't show you just yet, as well as a very cool charcoal basin (possibly for the powder room).
This is the bathroom at Reece in James Street. I love it. The tiles are gorgeous! Texture, texture, texture...

I was a little peckish after a 3 hour client consultation so I wandered down to James Street. I love the Valley for house stuff... SPACE, Lumin8, ECC Lighting, Vanguard, Rogerseller, Eco Outdoor, Majer Tiles & Carpet Choice (just to name a few) all in one very small radius.  I even found some Street Art.
 The turquoise Hummingbird is my favourite
I walked past Cru Bar on my way to get my $12 Wrap & Juice deal for lunch and saw Collette Dinnigan...
 "Hi Collette... Sorry, I'm really busy doing house stuff, I'll catch you later"

I spotted these amazing Peonies. 
 This gorgeous birdcage is at Libertine Parfumerie
 This lamp was given to me as a gift. It's a Reader's Digest 'World Antique Spot Globe' and was bought at a garage sale on Bribie Island. I think she's a little beauty!
I love Bribie for its 60's vibe. My stash of Doilies came from an antique shop there. My in-laws live on Bribie in a little 70's Beach House and there are Retro Treasures all over the house.
Just thought I'd add a pic of my world famous Risotto.  I've been making this for many years & I have to say I've perfected it. I was super happy with myself for this one.

Hopefully the rain will P off soon and I'll have some building progress to report. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...