About Me

My photo
After we've completed a house, it's amazing how many people say "Isn't it great how it all came together!"... as if by accident. This is a very small look into how it all "comes together".

Sunday, November 7, 2010

More lights

These lights look great grouped together. They are copies of the Classic Tom Dixon 'beat' light in brass. I know it's probably wrong to buy a copy, but these are one sixth of the price of the original (and the large copy is one tenth of the price of the original).  If I can save money on these ones I might just get that Allegro light from SPACE that I'm lusting after?!
 Another option for the Kitchen perhaps?

This light is at Coco Republic, but I think I would look much better in our house! 
Perhaps in our study the reading corner in our bedroom. It reminds me of a lighthouse beacon, so I don't think it would look out of place in our bedroom overlooking the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...