About Me

My photo
After we've completed a house, it's amazing how many people say "Isn't it great how it all came together!"... as if by accident. This is a very small look into how it all "comes together".

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Floor trusses

We now have floor trusses! 
The day I took these photos it was pouring.  We have probably had more rainy days than fine days since we started and considering this I think the house is progressing well.
The next step is flooring, then upper frames, roof trusses and then the roof....
All of the above can be completed in a week if the weather stays fine. I will be praying to the sun gods every night.

The upper frames are sitting to the left of the photo. I remember the day I walked on site to inspect the lower frames and thought they'd only completed half the job. Downstairs we have a bathroom, laundry, study and one open living & dining area...the majority of the 'walls' downstairs are windows and doors. Anyone know a well priced window cleaner??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...