About Me

My photo
After we've completed a house, it's amazing how many people say "Isn't it great how it all came together!"... as if by accident. This is a very small look into how it all "comes together".

Thursday, October 28, 2010

bookshelf & crates

I love this living room... the green, the timber, the pottery. This bookshelf is similar to one we have in the Sugarcube (our current house) and we are going to build a few into the new house. I need to start thinking about such additions at the frame stage... speak now, or forever hold your piece!!
I have a few soft drink crates like these fruit boxes around the house. I've always loved them. I'm not sure where I got them from, but I've had them for years.  I love them on the black wall. I may consider this for shelving in Remo's room. 

I would LOVE to get my hands on an antler light. I have a single white deer antler which Billie has claimed as a hat rack for her "forest bedroom".

Once again, lighting needs to be considered now... well before before the sparky comes back. I like a bit of grunge.  A is no fan of the eclectic (he hates that word!), vintage look and prefers the minimal way. We'll meet somewhere in the middle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...