About Me

My photo
After we've completed a house, it's amazing how many people say "Isn't it great how it all came together!"... as if by accident. This is a very small look into how it all "comes together".

Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Mum.... have a cuppa!"

My nearly 9 year old daughter Billie makes the best cup of tea.  I was feeling a tad stressed a few days ago and she said, "Sit down mum. I'll make you a cuppa!" She's a gem!!

I have to mention that the cookbook is a new addition to the Kitchen. I had Brekky with Bill Granger a couple of weeks ago at his book launch (5 doors down from The House) and was overjoyed when I was told to sit directly opposite him. He was lovely and his latest cookbook really is getting back to basics (that's my kind of cooking!!... also, the Italian way... keep it simple)

He sits along side my Vintage Pimms Glass Jug (which I picked up at Vinnies complete with stirrer and 8 glasses for $14), my green Eames pottery ($14 from an antique shop) and my Blue 'Made in Japan' (I think?) cookie jar bought last week in Salvos for $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...