About Me

My photo
After we've completed a house, it's amazing how many people say "Isn't it great how it all came together!"... as if by accident. This is a very small look into how it all "comes together".

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Inspiration

Surry Hills
I always love going to my sister in law's studio.  It makes me feel like I'm in Paris.  Nina is a very talented designer in Surry Hills. Her label is called Petal Bridal Couture. Do yourself a favour and check out her website
Nina also has a lingerie label called Emerald Pillow 
also well worth a look! Last year I went to Sydney Fashion Week to see Nina's wares being paraded. I was so proud of her!! Her blog is called 'unusual bird'
Up a little spiral staircase is my brother's studio.  Tim is a very talented artist with an amazing mind and a gentle soul.  I love going to stay with them. They always make me feel very welcome and I don't think they realise how much a 3 day stay there inspires me.

 Of course with 2 very talented people you would expect a very unique child.  My niece is one of those gorgeous quirky little munchkins that you just can't get enough of. When I stay with them she wakes me every morning with little wet puppy dog nose kisses.  4 year old Miss E took this photo in a cafe in Surry Hills.
I saw this light in HUB in Surry Hills. I just love it. It could be an option! And yes, it's Italian!
 Tim & Nina's friend owns this store ici et la, also in Surry Hills. 
LOVE!!!
 Look at these fantastic vessels!! I'm not sure if A loves them as much as I do, but I may be able to sneak one into our house somewhere??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...