About Me

My photo
After we've completed a house, it's amazing how many people say "Isn't it great how it all came together!"... as if by accident. This is a very small look into how it all "comes together".

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Busy

Hello Lovelies!
Apologies for my lack of posts, pictures & updates.
It's ironic isn't it... 
when you have much to write about you have no time to write about it!


I'm going to the house tomorrow to meet the curtain installers,
so I promise I will take some photos for you and get you back up to speed.

I hope you're all well.
J
xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hope the glass didn't do too much damage? Can't wait to see some more pics. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your updates; with or without pictures. (Although a picture does say a thousand words!)
    Sorry to hear of the accident. I know how expensive things are to fix at your stage of completion. AND how frustrating!
    I'll look forward to seeing your update pics Jodie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...