About Me

My photo
After we've completed a house, it's amazing how many people say "Isn't it great how it all came together!"... as if by accident. This is a very small look into how it all "comes together".

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little birdie told me...

I've been trying to decide on a place to go for a little get together I'm having soon &
after the swallow incident at the house yesterday it came to me.....
Canvas!!!

See, everything happens for a reason!

If you know me, you will understand why this is perfect for me.

My friends also agree that the swallow was good luck
(Adam & the painter are yet to be convinced!)

You have to believe in happiness,
Or happiness never comes ...
Ah, that's the reason a bird can sing -
On his darkest day he believes in Spring.
Douglas Malloch
You Have To Believe.

J
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...